Casino bonuses. Types of bonuses
Bonuses are a very important tool for attracting new players to the site, as well as for retaining them. But this does not mean that the other methods of attraction do not work.
Many believe that bonuses ― this is a scam, but in fact, bonuses often work in favor of the player.
Bonuses ― this is a reward for creating an account or making a deposit in casino. Often, the bonus is given in the form of a credit, with which you can play a game, and after certain conditions are met, the bonuses will be credited to your account.
There are also free spins and cashback bonuses. These are no less popular types of bonuses.
The purpose of such bonuses is to give the player a second chance. With them, you can continue playing even without making a deposit. Despite the fact that such bonuses have a rather complex wager, the chances of turning it into real money are still very good.
Main types of bonuses
- Free Spins – In this case, the player does not receive the money and free spins in popular slot machines. If the player wins, the winnings will be credited to the bonus account. In order to transfer them to the game account, and then to real money, you must meet additional conditions.
- No Deposit Bonus is a very popular bonus, especially among so-called bonus hunters who want to win without any risk and deposit. It is very easy to get such a bonus. To do this, you just need to open a game account. You do not need to make a deposit. The bonus amount varies from 10 to 20 euros, but the requirements for the wager are quite complex.
- Deposit bonus-Is a credit, the amount of which depends on the amount of the deposit. Most often, the player receives 50% or 100% of the deposit, but sometimes the casino gives 200% or even 300%. But be aware of the limitations! Often in the conditions of the casino, the following is written: “100% bonuses for a deposit of 200 euros”. Also, do not forget that you need to win back the bonuses.
- Cashback bonus – Represents the return of part of the lost money in the form of a bonus. Each casino has its own refund amount.
- Loyalty Program ― Any casino is interested in keeping its players as long as possible. To appease them, it offers to take part in a special program. It is difficult to judge the advantages of the program. Most often, it provides for receiving loyalty points, access to exclusive games, or participation in competitions for the jackpot.
General Bonus Terms & Conditions
Here are some interesting points from the casino bonus terms and conditions:
- Often, the casino sets quite strict restrictions. For example, one game account per IP address, email, and bank card. That is, the player can not have two accounts. If this condition seems very strict to you, do not even try to cheat the casino and create multiple accounts. The bonus may be given to you, but eventually the deposit winnings will be canceled.
- When registering an account, always provide only reliable information. Otherwise, there is a chance that you will not be able to get your winnings. It is not uncommon for a casino to ask for proof of identity. To do this, you need to send a scan of the documents (ID card, driver’s license, passport, utility bill).
- You will not be able to withdraw the bonus immediately. According to the requirements of the wager, the bonus you receive must be played several times, which means that you need to increase the bonus several times. For example, you were given a bonus of 100 euros, the wager requirements are 30 times. So you need to play for 3000 euros. If you play slots and bet 10 euros, then you need to play 300 more times (regardless of wins and losses).
- To receive the bonus, you must enter the promo code when making a deposit.
- Often, the casino limits bonuses to players from certain countries. Be sure to specify this point in the bonus terms.
What do you need to know about bonuses?
Play only in casinos with a good reputation. To find information about the reputation of the casino, go to our website or just on the Internet. If you find a few well-founded complaints from players, it is better not to create an account in this casino, even if its bonuses seemed very attractive to you.
Many casinos write in the terms and conditions: “The Casino reserves the right to change, cancel and cancel bonuses.”
Bonuses are issued by the casino itself, so they have every right to set such rules as they see fit. Be vigilant. If you win a large amount of money on bonuses, you can be accused of fraud and cancel your winnings. And if the casino decides to do this to you, then, believe me, it will do so.
Of course, you can leave complaints on various forums in the hope that the casino will change its decision, but, unfortunately, this does not always give a result.
We, the AzartGambler team, highly value casinos with transparent and clear conditions. In our list, such establishments receive only high ratings.